It's time to Celebrate the Small Things! Press here to join in this short & sweet weekly blog. And thanks to Vikki at Scribblings of an Aspiring Author.
This week I'm celebrating:
1. Completed my second round of edits for my second book and still have some hair left.
2. Been keeping up with my walking schedule of 1-2 miles a day.
4. Won a book from Yolanda Renee. Have lots of reading.
5. Have a fantastic support group with the IWSG.
4. Going to dinner tonight with the family!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! What are you celebrating this week?