Sunday, June 30, 2013

             I am extremely honored to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Deanie Humphrys-Dunne!
These are the typical Liebster rules:
1.  Answer  11 questions about yourself ( you may skip this step and move to question #2 if you like)
 2. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer. 
3. Choose up to 11 new up-and-coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) to nominate 
4. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award. 
5. Thank the person who nominated you. 

Eleven Things About Myself
1.    I grew up in small village of suburbia.
2.    Neighborhood friends would perform plays and charge ten cents for admission.
3.    Took equestrian lessons until I broke a couple of bones.
4.    My first car was a jacked up Chevelle Malibu that cost $700.
5.    Drove to the city for acting lessons. Wanted to be an actress.
6.    When I hear good music I have to dance
7.    I graduated a year early from high school. 
8.    First job at seventeen with M & T Bank.
9.    Had an underage blast in LasVegas
10. Found my lifetime mate at eighteen
11. Have five remarkable children

The answers to Deanie Humphrys-Dunne nominee questions:  
 1. What is your favorite outdoor summer activity? 
Playing family games like can jam, ladder ball. Watching the kids play baseball.

2. What is your favorite thing to BBQ?
Chicken

3. Do you enjoy camping? If yes, do you tent or do you have a camper? 
Been tent camping since I was seventeen, however, I now prefer to rent a cabin.

4. Do you use a push lawn mower or a ride-on tractor? 
Push mower

5. What is your favorite fresh summer vegetable? 
Corn on the cob, we eat tons! 

6. What is your favorite cold drink? 
Lemonade and ice tea

7. What level spf sunscreen do you use most often? 
None, I don’t like wearing sunscreen. I’m bad!

8. What water sports (if any) do you enjoy? Love to water ski-but haven’t been skiing for years. So I guess swimming or I should say floating in the pool.

9. What is your favorite ice cream treat? Hot Fudge Sundae-always!

10. Finish this line: Sunshine, happiness, and music with my family.
What more could I ask for? I’m truly blessed!!

11. What is your favorite thing about summer? 
Warm sunny days, fresh tepid breezes, leisurely walks, campfires and roasting s’mores.

I have eleven new questions for my nominees if you choose to accept:

1. What one goal must be accomplished by the end of summer?

2. One regret of your youth?

3. Dancing or watching?

4. Favorite movie star?

5. Favorite movie?

6. What one thing is on your bucket list?

7. Best night ever?

8. Tea or Coffee?

9. What's your most loved pet?

10.Favorite vacation destination?

11.Favorite mode of transportation - Trains, Planes, or Automobiles?


And my nominees are:  

1.  Nana Prah
7.  Aneta Cruz
8.  Jen Naumann
9.  Danielle R. Zeissig
10. Diana Wilder
11. K. Nowinski

Congratulations to all my nominees! Please press on their names and check out their blogs!

12 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff. First car was a Chevelle Malibu. I bet you were Hot Stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy. I like your choice of a favorite treat. Yummy. Thank you for the nomination. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Five children? wow! I have two and I'm busy but they are teeny still. And I agree with the music statement, must shake it if its good lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I think it's great that you wanted to be an actress. That's something I've always wished I could do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award and thanks for the nomination. : )
    Now I'm off to fulfill my list.
    Thanks
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Dana, Lynda, and Lynda, was commenting and stopping by. Good Luck Lynda Kaye Frazier!

      Delete
  7. Love your answers - and thank you for my award! It may take a week or three, but I'm in.

    hm..... Now to do some thinking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take all the time you need, Diana. There certainly isn't any rush! Congrats!

      Delete