Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Monday, December 21, 2020
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
2. What is your writing process? (A special place or how you outline, or do you just jump into it. Or, what you need before you sit down to write: coffee, tea, cookies)
3. Do you have a favorite book that you’ve written, or a favorite character that sticks with you?
This is tricky. When I’m writing a character, that character is my favorite. The same goes for the book. I think I like this book best, but when I write the next book, I may like that book best. Amaya is a feisty, slightly troubled character who is unhappy about being swept up in a war with aliens. She’s fun to write.
4. How do you create your stories?
5. From start to finish, how long does it take for you to complete a novel?
6. What are you working on at the moment?
7. Do you have any advice for inspiring writers?
8. Besides inspiring other writers, what inspires you?
Subtitle: The Rayatana Series, Book 1
A spaceship in disguise,An Earth girl searching for a sense of home,
And a Thousand Years’ War between alien races,
All collide on a summer afternoon.
An old movie theater welcomes Amaya in and wraps her up in the smell of popcorn and licorice. But one sunny afternoon during a matinee, the movie screen goes dark. The theater rumbles.Amaya gets trapped in the middle of an ancient alien conflict.
Angry and frightened, Amaya entangles herself in a life-changing cultural misunderstanding with Sol, a young alien who keeps omitting key information, even while they’re on the run from his enemies.
What will it take to survive a battle between alien races involved in an ancient war?
Liftoff is a fast-paced read for fans of Code 8, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Cobra Kai.
Release Date: November 10, 2020
Paperback ISBN: 978-0-9889933-8-9
Ebook ISBN: 978-0-9889933-9-6
Copyright Tyrean Martinson November 2020
Publisher: Wings of Light Publishing, Gig Harbor, WA, USA
Professionally Edited by Chrys Fey
Cover Art and Interior Design by Carrie Butler