Wednesday, May 3, 2023

@TheIWSG #IWSG #WritingCommunity #WritersSupportGroup


Purpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!

Let’s rock the neurotic writing world!
Our Twitter is @TheIWSG and hashtag #IWSG


May 3 question - When you are working on a story, what inspires you?

What inspires me: Watching great movies. Action-packed with some romance. Thrillers. Mysterys. And lots of fantasy. 

Also, reading, plenty of great books in all kinds of genres.




  

22 comments:

  1. Some days I feel like that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already write slowly. Getting stuck on what I'm writing makes the process slower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasy is always good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathrina, my daughter and husband LOVE the baby Yoda/Mandalorian series. More power to you. Happy IWSG day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL The last meme gave me a chuckle. It's quite true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty much all of these memes rolled into one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. Love the memes. I have a sweater shirt that says, "I'm a writer, my mum's other children are normal." Happy IWSG Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! I can relate to each of the funnies, but especially Bilbo! Happy creating in May!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! I'll be thinking stressy, depressy, lemon-zesty now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep way too many lines that I know I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm guilty of keeping too many lines. XD

    You always have great memes. Love them.

    ReplyDelete