I have this nice blog sitting here and I decided a bit of self-promotion isn't a bad thing, right?
Here is my Award Winning, International Best Seller:
Don't Forget To Breathe
Sixteen-year-old Leocadia arrives home from school to find her mom’s body. Unaware that the killer still lingers, she rushes to her mother’s side, only to be grabbed from behind and then everything fades to black.
After a year of retrograde amnesia and battling personal demons, Leo’s dreams are getting worse—she’s starting to remember. More bodies are discovered and they seem to be oddly linked to her mom’s unsolved homicide.
When Leo allows her friend, Henry to drag her into the haunted Lucien Mansion, misty ghosts appear, ghosts that just might lead to her mother’s murderer.Will Leo let her memories threaten her into a relapse or, will she fight to find her mother’s killer – only to become his next victim?
- ***2016 New Apple Medalist Award Winner for YA/Mystery-Thriller***
- ***Literary Classics 2016 GOLD AWARD***
- ***Received The Literary Classic's Seal of Approval***
- *********READER'S FAVORITE************
- ***2015 INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARD***
- ~ In Recognition of Excellence in Writing ~
- "Bone chilling horror and heart pounding romance come together to make an enthralling read. Constantine knows how to weave a riveting and intriguing plot. It's a YA novel and Constantine understands her audience. In short, it has all the elements reader's expect from the best in genre and it's sure to keep the pages turning at a frantic pace. It is strongly recommended!" ~ Book Viral Review
- "A Psychological Thriller...Five Stars All the Way..." ~ SHERI A. WILKINSON
- "Omg! What an emotional roller coaster!" ~ KERI RUFFIN.
- "Don't Forget to Breathe encompasses so much: heartbreak, mean girls, the bad boy, the good boy, murder, mystery, and ghosts. Seriously what more could you ask for???" ~ MYBLISSFULBOOKS review
- "Oh my goodness! I actually clapped at the end of this book. It was that good." ~ NANA PRAH, Bestselling Author
- "Don't Forget to Breathe is an engaging novel with continual plot development. The author has an intense writing style and her use of unusual and vivid verbs fascinated me." ~ GAYNOR LINCOLN, READERS FAVORITE REVIEW
- "A Fast Paced Thriller That Will Leave You Hanging Until the End" ~ VANESSA ECCLES, Best Selling Author
- "Holy Moly, I don't even know where to begin. I Loved, Loved, Don't Forget To Breathe." ~ TAMMY ~ THE WITCHING HOUR READS