Friday, January 19, 2018

#CTST

My small celebration is completing my second draft of my new project. I'll let it sit for a week and then read through it a third time. I couldn't believe the repetitious phrases that I apparently am hooked on. And I'm positive I'll find more. How many drafts to you normally go through before calling your manuscript somewhat decent?

I then plan on getting it professionally edited, which I believe is essential if you're submitting to a publisher or querying for an agent.

**Have a fabulous weekend**



Celebrate the Small Things

If you're looking for a sweet Blog Hop that doesn't have to take a lot of your time, and can post about any little tidbit, then join in #CTST! Go to Lexa Cain's and sign up. 
Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your second draft done. And good luck on the additional edits. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've never counted but I bet I go through mine at least a dozen times before anyone else sees it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to count either because they were endless...

      Delete
  3. I'm sure your book will be fantastic, Cathrina. I edit mine so many times it's pathetic. Sometimes I look at it so many times, I can't see the flaws, yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congrats on wrapping up that second draft! Hope the third read-through goes smoothly for you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! A solid draft and a plan. Great start for the new year.

    ReplyDelete