Friday, August 5, 2016

#THETHINGTHATTURNEDME #CTST

**HAPPY RELEASE DAY**
The Thing That Turned Me
Anthology

Join in the FACEBOOK party tonight at 8:00 AM EST. Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/223934157952856/




Many great author's have contributed and I'm honored to be among them and part of this awesome anthology!!!


Celebrate the Small Things
Hop over to Lexa Cain's and join in this fun weekly Celebration. Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog 

It's been a hot, hot, hot, beautiful week. Still on my 1k goal a day. Some days are better than others, but I'm plugging along.

We haven't been watering the grass which has turned to straw, but my gardens are getting plenty of H2O, and doing well.

We have a nice weekend planned with friends and family. 

I hope you all have a good one!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the FP party reminder. Enjoy your weekend plans and glad the garden is doing well. As long as you keep plugging along that word count will grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grass is drying out here, too. Congratulations on your anthology release. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's finally time!
    Now if we can just get some buy links... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the anthology release! Looking forward to reading it. It's been hot here, too, but we've had some nice breezes. Enjoy your time with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on bring part of this fantastic anthology!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting that this anthology is out now! I remember seeing others post about it before, and it sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is so great! So many authors I enjoy are in this anthology! Since I've never had a lawn, I can't commiserate on that issue, but I can commiserate on drought in general. Water is no longer a reliable renewable resource here in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huzzah for 1k a day!
    And yay for gardens!
    Such a great anthology. :)

    ReplyDelete