Friday, August 18, 2017

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things

If you're looking for a sweet Blog Hop that doesn't have to take a lot of your time, and can post about any little tidbit, then join in #CTST! Go to Lexa Cain's and sign up. 
Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

I couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather this week. My gardens are flourishing with pink and white phlox, hydrangea bushes, black eyed susans, hibiscus, and more.

Thursday was book club night. My cousin always makes a delectable meal, and then this month we discussed the book, A MAN CALLED OVE. I absolutely loved that book. 

This coming weekend we're moving my mother into my house. We're getting ready for the treatments, which begin next week. I pray all goes well.

What small celebrations do you have?

3 comments:

  1. My celebration is very small--- I found a missing kitten alive and well. It had just climbed out of the kitten box.

    http://myantimatterlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you and your mom a lot Cathrina. I hope things go well for her. Glad you had nice things to celebrate this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some lovely things to celebrate. I'm thinking of you and your mom. Taking care of her will be taxing and yet one of the most rewarding things you'll ever do.

    ReplyDelete