Friday, April 28, 2017

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things

Hop over to Lexa Cain's and join in this fun weekly Celebration. Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog


Celebrating decent weather. 

Last weeks torrential rains have made quite a mess of our back yard. Yesterday we had a spike in temperature, thankfully to dry out some of the muck, enough for me to get into my gardens. But then in the evening we had another rainfall. 

This week I haven't been productive in the writing department. To tell the truth, I wasn't in the mood for writing. I kind of shunned my storytelling. I don't know why, but my characters are on hiatus.

What are you celebrating this week?


I hope you all have a pleasant Weekend!

16 comments:

  1. I"m glad your characters have returned from the resort. :) Now they're rested and ready for work in the spotlight with you.
    Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the rain has you in the dumps. I hope next week has sunshine and recharges you energy. I've gotten very little writing done in 2 weeks because of the epic Spring Cleaning (mis)adventure. I need to work harder. Haha! Like's that's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could really use some rain. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the weather definitely can effect our mood. Glad you managed to get out in your garden for a while inbetween downpours! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to clear away a lot of debris. You too!!!

      Delete
  5. It's been really rainy here too. It's nice in that everything is so green and lush, but crazy when it just keeps pouring.
    I hope your characters will come back refreshed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, don't wait too long to get back to the writing. You've come a long way since I started blogging in 2011 (not sure when I met You). Things are drying up where I live. Spring has been wet but soon the desert air will arrive and I'll be wilting in the heat. I'm celebrating only two more days to the a-z. I don't know what hit me. This may be my last year but then, I said that last year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been joking with my husband that we need to build an ark. Last night's rains washed out our dirt road in both directions (can't even get out with my beast), which leaves us stuck at home until the roadgrater comes through in a day or two. But otherwise, no damages. Hope your yard is back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today we had another torrential downpour. I'm buying a canoe...

      Delete
  8. Sometimes we just need a break, right?!!! I finished one manuscript last week and a requested partial earlier today. I just have to read over it all and send it to my agent. So I feel a sense of accomplishment, combined with a feeling of, "Wait...I'm out of books to write!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of books to write sounds about like what I'm going through right now...

      Delete