Friday, March 24, 2017

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things
Hop over to Lexa Cain's and join in this fun weekly Celebration. Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog


I went to see The Beauty and the Beast and Loved it!!! 

Two days ago I found out that my book, 
Don't Forget to Breathe 
received the 
New Apple Medalist Award 
for YA/Mystery-Thriller.
While the mornings are still in the lower 30's the sun has been shining! Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool about that New Apple Medalist Award. Many congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Winning an award is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on wining the award!! That's awesome!! I'm so glad you enjoyed the movie; I've heard good things about it. Have a wonderful weekend & celebrate your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to go see this movie! Congrats on the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to the award! How wonderful is that!! (excited for you :) )
    We went to Beauty and the Beast this week, and I made the mistake of sitting next to my teenage son and daughter. They wouldn't stop whispering snide remarks...and all I wanted to do was sink into the movie. Hmmm...maybe I'll go again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen the movie, and it's playing in our town theater. Guess I should get on it. Congrats again on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Congratulations on the award. What a thrill that must be! Very glad for you. I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast. To be truthful, I don't go to movies much anymore. But I keep hearing good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! That's awesome. Congratulations! Much deserved.

    ReplyDelete