Friday, March 17, 2017

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things
Hop over to Lexa Cain's and join in this fun weekly Celebration. Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

Wow, what month is it? Isn't Spring 2 days away? Winter doesn't want to let us go. Schools had been cancelled Tuesday and Wednesday due to the storm. I wouldn't say it was a blizzard, just snowy and icy that lasted 2 days. Right now the sun is reflecting off the crystalized snow and making my eyes hurt. 

My release was a success! Incense and Peppermints made it to the #1 spot for Hot New Releases on Amazon, and stayed there for close to a week. I think its around #5 right now.

This weekend we're celebrated my mother's 84th birthday along with St. Patrick's Day with a corned beef dinner. I'm Irish one day a year! :)

Have a great weekend!!!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the continued publishing successes. An 84th birthday is a milestone. Good for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome your book did so well the first week! Enjoy the birthday weekend with your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great news on both your book and your mother's birthday. I was kind of surprised when they called off school here in Rochester as well. We've sent the kids to school with higher snowfalls before. Maybe the wind storm freaked the authorities into super-cautious mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the book! I am hoping we have seen the last of winter. I am so ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your book!


    www.ficklemillennial.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your mom! Being #1 on Amazon new releases is AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you! You deserve it. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congratulations! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! Congratulations!!! That's awesome. Happy bday to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! It looks like such an amazing book, and I can't wait to dive in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news about your launch, Christine. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete