Friday, February 5, 2016

I have to say~ I love this Blog Hop! It's fast, simple, and easy. Whether it's a long or short post it helps me to mentally go over my week, which tends to fly by. 

Now, hop over to Lexa Cain's and join in this fun weekly Celebration. Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

1. This week I'm celebrating one week closer to spring. 

2. Having a sleepover with my grand baby.

3. Went to dinner with my sister and cousin which is always a good time.

4. Getting closer to my final book release and then all my book babies are back on the market. And for some reason I feel that I can breathe a sigh of relief. I don't know why I feel that way, because the promoting never seems to stop.

5. Hoping y'all have a fantastic SuperBowl Weekend!!!

***Party On***


26 comments:

  1. Yay you! Glad you were able to spend some quality time with family this past week. Best of luck with the book release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that spring is getting closer, too, though I can't complain. This winter has been so mild. Those family moments sound wonderful. Good luck with getting the rest of your book babies out there, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Promotions don't ever stop, do they?
    Ready for the Super Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, enjoy the sleepover!! I've no doubt you will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all sound like great things to celebrate. Congratulations, and have a nice week-end -- especially enjoy the sleepover with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have friends coming over for Super Bowl, so should be fun. Don't you really dislike promotions? I just want to write and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great weekend! I've got all the grandparents hanging out with us this weekend to help watch my kids...god bless grandparents:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great things to celebrate. We'd coming into Autumn here in Australia and I can't wait for the cooler weather:) Oh and huge thanks for your awesome review of Cloaked. Loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to dinner with a friend yesterday and had an awesome time, too. Enjoying good company is necessary to mental health (and pizza helps too!). Glad you had a great time with your grandson, and I'm looking forward to featuring your next book at the end of Feb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathrina, this is a new look for you. I like it! Change is good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The promoting never does seem to stop! Although right now I feel like I'm in a weird place with that. All my other books are now "backlist" and my next book doesn't come out for six months. I know there are things I can get started on, but I don't want to waste time and money promoting something people probably won't order this far in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay to getting time with everyone! Maybe promoting grows on one with time...like breathing air? Okay, maybe not. But it'd be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had good things to celebrate and a fun week Cathrina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spending time with family is so important, and I'm sure with grand babies it must be a blast! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete