Here are the rules for this award:
Julie & the person who listed her, showed the “rules” for this award as being:
- The nominee of The Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her blog.
- The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days, all at once or little by little; linking to their blogs; and telling them about it at their blogs.
- The nominee shall name his/her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post during 7 days.
And the nominees are....
1. Debbie Christiana - Debbie is an author with a heart of gold. She is a cheerleader for one and all! Debbie is the first to help an author for any reason, whether it's to share a link or spread the news of our books!
2. Nana Prah - Nana and I have formed a bond even though she lives a continent away. Nana doesn't pull any punches. She tells it like it is, which makes her a unique and an extraordinary person in my eyes. She also has a heart of pure gold.
3. Marissa Boglin - Marissa is my new friend who has recently set me straight and read me the riot act. I read into her messages a strong woman with enormous faith, and for that I am grateful to know her.
4. Julie Flanders - Julie has been my friend since beginning
this publishing journey. Julie is one of the sweetest people I've come to know. She is not only a good, respectful person, but she is an animal lover which is tops in my book.
5. Georgia Lyn-Hunter - Georgia was one of the first persons to make me feel welcome in our Black Opal Books community. When Georgia asked me to write a review for her debut novel, I was honored and thrilled.
6. Christine Hughes - I have bugged Christine on a number of occasions with all kinds of questions, and she is always pleasant and helpful. I am grateful for her advice.
7. Mona Karel - Mona helped me tremendously when I first arrived on the publishing scene. She was patient and helpful in advising me on how to work through the internet in linking my blogs.
8. Jodi Linton - Jodi and I have shared a publishing journey. We've talked of our woes and helped each other though the waiting period which is a dreadful time in an author's life.
9. Valerie Beth Gilbert - Valerie was nice enough to let an amateur, me, interview her and feature her on my blog one I first started. She is an eternal optimist which is refreshing.
10. Lara Lacombe - Lara was one of my first followers to my blog. And Lara is always dropping by and leaving wonderful comments which I greatly appreciate.
11. Liv Rancourt - Liv is is one of my biggest retweeters! And she is so nice to come and visit my blog and leaves generous comments.
12. Jami Gray - Jami recently featured me on her blog for the Bloggers Book Fair. Her presentation was phenomenal, making me look good. She is also one of my fellow authors with Black Opal.
13. Nancy LaRonda Johnson - Nancy is another author
who consistently visits my blog leaving me such nice comments.
14. Jenn Gibson - Jenn and I seem to have the same taste in television shows. We both love Supernatural with the handsome stars of Sam, Dean, and Cas. And we're both waiting on pins and needles for the new season to begin.
I have listed a page full of gifted authors! Have a great week ladies!
This is so awesome Cathy. I love telling people how awesome they are. I'm smiling about what you said about me. I like it a lot.ReplyDelete
I'm glad you're happy, Nana!Delete
Ha! Of course we like the Winchester Bros ;) I'm so surprised that you nominated me! To borrow a phrase from Po the Kung Fu Panda - That's severely cool.ReplyDelete
Here's the reason why we love Sam, Dean and Castiel: My SUPERNATURAL Pinterest board, it's rather yummy > http://pinterest.com/charmedchickjg/supernatural/
Thanks for thinking of me!
I'll be checking out your pinterest board today, Jenn. Thanks.Delete
Thanks for the nomination! I love all your comments. :) And congrats to you for being nominated. I will let you know when I am able to post. Writer’s MarkReplyDelete
My pleasure, Nancy, and thank you.Delete
Thanks so much for this award! I really appreciate it, and will pay it forward this week :)ReplyDelete
My pleasure Lara, and thank you for always stopping by and commenting.Delete
Cathrina, thank you. This is a wonderful surprise. Heck, you're one awesome gal, paying it forward, soon :)ReplyDelete
Hi Cathy, what a nice surprise to wake up to this morning. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been a true pleasure meeting you (online) and getting to know you.ReplyDelete
I appreciate all you kind words of advice.Delete
Aww, thanks for saying such nice things about me, Cathy! I really appreciate it and also appreciate the nomination. I'm thrilled to be part of your team! Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy your upcoming beach trip. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks, Julie, my pleasure.Delete