Let’s rock the neurotic writing world!
Our Twitter is @TheIWSG and hashtag #IWSG.
Every month, we announce a question that members can answer in their IWSG Day post. These questions may prompt you to share advice, insight, a personal experience or story. Include your answer to the question in your IWSG post or let it inspire your post if you are struggling with something to say. Remember, the question is optional!!
🎉 HAPPY 15 YEARS OF THE IWSG BLOG 🎉
Love this: From the IWSG Newsletter
To celebrate, Alex has asked that we list our books that are on sale with links. When hopping around to other members, please, if able, purchase some of their books.
This month my dystopian books are on sale for 99 cents:
Press to learn more: AMAZON



Fifteen years! Doesn't seem possible.
ReplyDeleteI know!!!
DeleteI love your graphics for our 15th anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThose cute/appropriate pictures come from the IWSG's newsletter. I love them!
DeleteIsn't it always crazy when you realize how long something has been going?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely!
DeleteThis community is just so helpful.
ReplyDeleteYes. love it.
DeleteThis is such a great post, Cathrina! You've given IWSG a beautiful 15-year tribute.
ReplyDeleteAwww....thank you Lee.
DeleteLove those infographics!
ReplyDeleteP.S. There are links to free books on my blog today.
Great, will come by!
DeleteDystopian thriller sounds neat. I'll take that!
ReplyDeleteGreat. JS. I tried leaving a comment on your site, but it was taking forever because I couldn't remember my password. I tried changing it but it wouldn't let me. Very strange! I'll try again.
DeleteOops, on sale on sale? I just added links. Well... please feel free to ignore my links on my page then. But...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, IWSG!
And I'll be seeking out a few books to get, even if they aren't on sale.
I guess that don't have to be on sale. LOL!
DeleteYour covers are very atmospheric. Especially in view of what is happening all around the world now.
ReplyDeleteThank you Olga.
DeleteFifteen! This thng is the same age as my niece!
ReplyDeleteSo thankful for the IWSG!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your book sale!
ReplyDelete