Wednesday, June 5, 2024

@TheIWSG #IWSG #WritingCommunity #WritersSupportGroup #WritersLife




Let’s rock the neurotic writing world!
Our Twitter handle is @TheIWSG and hashtag is #IWSG.
 

Every month, we announce a question that members can answer in their IWSG post. These questions may prompt you to share advice, insight, a personal experience or story. Include your answer to the question in your IWSG post or let it inspire your post if you are struggling with something to say.

June 5 question - In this constantly evolving industry, what kind of offering/service do you think the IWSG should consider offering to members?  

Beta readers and editorial services would be excellent. Of course, compensation for services rendered is a must. When I've completed drafting and self-editing, I'm always searching for an editor to polish up my tangled mess of a manuscript. 








8 comments:

  1. I agree about beta readers and editors. IWSG is such a great network!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else suggested offering a listing of editors and other author service providers. I love this idea! I offer editing and marketing services and would love to be listed and considered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IWSG Day, Cathrina! Great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's been suggested several times. Lists of different services is a common theme and we'll see what we can't do to accommodate those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Melissa Maygrove for my editing. She's awesome at what she does.

    ReplyDelete