Friday, February 23, 2018

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things

If you're looking for a sweet Blog Hop that doesn't have to take a lot of your time, and can post about any little tidbit, then join in #CTST! Go to Lexa Cain's and sign up. 
Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:


L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge


Since this was our schools winter break, I had the week off from watching my grand babies. I thought and hoped I'd get some writing accomplished, but as always, the days fly by and I was lucky enough to get in 3k. 

I finally stacked away all the Christmas boxes in the crawl space, and deep cleaned my living room rugs. Sounds like fun, right? 

On a good note, the family is getting together on Sunday for dinner to celebrate my birthday. 

What are you celebrating this week? 


5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    Funny how free time turns into work around the house, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I celebrated 16 years with my employer this month. Mostly, I'm getting ready to file taxes. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lexa! Hope you keep celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathrina! So happy to hear you had a wonderful week with the grand kids.... Exhausting but fun, I'm sure!

    Hope you enjoy your birthday weekend! ALL THE BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great celebration for your birthday today!! And a great birthday all the way around. :)

    ReplyDelete