Friday, December 15, 2017

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things

If you're looking for a sweet Blog Hop that doesn't have to take a lot of your time, and can post about any little tidbit, then join in #CTST! Go to Lexa Cain's and sign up. 
Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

In the beginning of summer I set a goal to finish the first draft of my new novel. All was good until life issues happened and I stumbled, fell, and scraped my knees. 

It took a few extra months of brainstorming and sorting through everyday life, which happens to be a blessing. But today, I'm happy and celebrating because I finally typed those two magic words~THE END!


As I'd mentioned before, I plan on taking a break and letting this project stew and bubble over Christmastide. Because if you're a writer, then you know the editing process is hard work. 

LOL





7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your new novel! That's awesome! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now you can enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, awesome. Nothing ever feels quite as great as finally reaching The End! (I miss those days...LOL.) Many congrats! Hope you have a fantastic break before jumping into editing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. May this stew turn out tasty after it's had a chance to simmer. Merry Christmas and see you in 2018

    ReplyDelete