Friday, May 19, 2017

#CTST

Celebrate the Small Things

Hop over to Lexa Cain's and join in this fun weekly Celebration. Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

I planted my first perennials of the season that I was gifted for Mother's Day. And I'm looking forward to getting my flower beds in shape.

As you're reading this I'm already at my son's house in PA. for an overdue visit. I haven't seen my new grand baby, Charlotte since February. They grow so fast. Here she is with her big friend. 


**I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend**

15 comments:

  1. Safe travels and enjoy visiting with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip spending time with Charlotte and her family. Happy weekend. Looking forward to hearing about it next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun trip and get lots of time with the grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great trip and get to spend lots of time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture - love those smiles!!! I hope you have a smile-filled, joyful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG -the baby is so cute! Look at that great big smile. Aww... Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll be surprised how quickly they grow up. Enjoy this precious time in life. My youngest is 5 now, but one is out of high school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the trip and stay safe. What a sweet photo... love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute, smiley face they both have! Enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Mother's Day gift. What a cutie little face that is. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetie she is. Great that you're able to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, so cute. I hope you've enjoyed your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, I'm behind on my flowerbeds, though they are now weeded! (Thanks to the hubby!) Your grandbaby is adorable! Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, I hope you have a wonderful visit, and that you get tons of quality cuddle time.

    ReplyDelete