Friday, July 29, 2016

#CTST and Sign of the Green Dragon by C.Lee McKenzie


I can't believe this is July 29th!
Celebrate the Small Things
Hop over to Lexa Cain's and join in this fun weekly Celebration. Lexa's wonderful co-hosts are:
L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge
Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog 

If August turns out to be as beautiful as July, this will be the best summer (weather wise) we've experienced in many years!!

Some of my gardens, 
a hanging plant from my daughter.
I'm enjoying my time writing outside within eye sight of my blooming gardens. And ~ I felt a sense of exhilaration when I passed the halfway point of my WIP. 


Now I have a Huge Surprise> 
C. Lee McKenzie's
Sign of the Green Dragon
Coming: August 3rd.
Available for Pre-Order



BlurbA crumbling map from 1859, found clutched in the bony grip of the long dead, sends three young boys on a dangerous adventure where an unsolved murder, a modern crime, some lost ancestors and ancient Chinese dragons reveal the true meaning of treasure.



Author bio: I love to write for young readers. Sign of the Green Dragon is my third Middle Grade novel. Alligators Overhead and the sequel, The Great Time Lock Disaster were my first two. I’m proud to be a hybrid author with three Indie books out along with four traditionally published young adult novels: Sliding on the Edge, The Princess of Las Pulgas, Double Negative and Sudden Secrets. It’s fun to know both sides of this writing business. 

When I’m not writing I’m thinking about it or scratching my head over how all of this started. 

Media Links:


Buy Links: 
The Green Dragon is available for Pre-Order:

26 comments:

  1. Your garden looks beautiful, I can see why you want to write outside.
    Congratulations to Lee on her new release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think I'll make it through July. August has me worried!

      Delete
  2. I love flower gardens, and yours is gorgeous! What an inspiring place to write. Congrats to Lee on her new book! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Lee!
    Glad you've hit the halfway point.
    Our summer was doing good until we hit near a hundred all this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful garden! And how great that you've reached the halfway point of another story. Congrats!!
    Congrats, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers, Cathrina! I'm such a sucker for gardens. I could play in the all day. Thanks for letting me share the dragons here today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your upcoming release, Lee!!! I already bought it!!! Can't wait to read it.

      Delete
  6. How nice to be able to write outside near your gorgeous garden! Congrats on hitting the halfway point of your WIP. Woohoo! Hoping Aug is as lovely for you as July, and wishing Lee huge success with her new new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping August brings on the tomatoes. I hover over them every morning with encouragement! Thanks, Lexa.

      Delete
  7. The pictures are beautiful. Glad you're enjoying the summer. I love the warm weather. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This heat is hard sometimes, but necessary. Here's to Friday.

      Delete
  8. Wow, your gardens are so pretty! And many congrats on finally passing the halfway point of your WIP. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are beautiful! It's been a bit humid and hot to write outside here, but I'm sure that will change soon. Can't wait to read C.Lee's book. It sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Garden looks great! Love Lee's book too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful flowers!!! I think I could find plenty of inspiration while surrounded by all that. Do bees come around, though? I can't sit outside now without wasps swarming me. My husband says my fear of them is completely unjustified--I act like they could kill me when all they'd do is just sting me!

    ReplyDelete