Sunday, August 18, 2013
I was nominated by Kathy Bosman for the Super Sweet Blog Award. Thank you, Kathy!
This award is a great way to discover new blogs. So, let’s share it around and have some fun with it.
So, the rules for those nominated are:
1. Thank and link to the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer five super sweet questions. See below…
3. Include the super sweet blogging award in your post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers (if you can.)
5. Notify your super sweet nominees.
Here are my answers to the questions…
1. Cookies or Cake?
Regrettably, I love both!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Both, and if it's ice cream I like to mix them together. YUM.
3. Favorite sweet treat?
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Usually all the time. Can you tell I have a problem?
5. Sweet nickname?
In days gone by it was Bunkie, then Lovey. And now...just Cathy.
There is no obligation to participate in this SWEET award, however, these are my nominee's: